北京十一选五开奖结果 www.frdg.net 1 1. The group _________ one of its members to be their spokesperson.
2. Wage increases are being kept to a(n) _______ in many companies because of the economic depression. 3. The engineering profession now has many _______ branches. 4. Now that you're 13 you should have more sense of _______ . 5. Students usually _______ one or more of the subjects which they have studied at "A" level, such
as Art, Drama, English, Music, etc. 6. We need to make sure that we _______ our resources as fully as possible. 7. Congress is considering measures to _______ the sale of cigarettes. 8. College courses should be designed to _______ survive in modern society. 9. The local government _______ rebuilt 10. For his achievement in the medical field, the Mayor _______ him a medal of merit. 2 annual ublication version detailed financial full-time entry click refugee spot $1.1 million so that the old theatre could be taken down and students with knowledge and skills to help them
1. I'm absolutely sure that this dress is a cheaper _____ of the one we saw in that department store.
2. The bookshelves were crowded with books and scientific ________ .
3. If you want to open a file, _________ twice on the icon（图标）for it.
4. To their disappointment, the thieves were __________ by the police at the moment they were entering the bank.
5. During World War II, many __________ fled to the United States.
6. They've updated(更新) a lot of _________ in the most recent edition of the dictionary.
7. Despite __________ difficulties,they did not find the life in London unpleasant.
8. After a lot of part-time jobs, John finally got a ____________ position.
9. In your report, you should give a _________ description of the whole incident.
10. Companies publish ___________ reports to inform the public about the previous year's activities.
image statement concerned fascination attractive despite belongings necessity define item
1. Company loyalty made him turn down many ________ job offers. 2. Miller's _______ with medieval art dates from her childhood. 3. His ________ that he had nothing to do with the affair was greeted with some suspicion. 4. There are good novelists, ___________ the terrible flood of bad novels and poor work. 5. The shops are well stocked with food, clothing and other consumer ________ . 6. Something is worrying me, but I can't _________ exactly what it is. 7. She had a clear ________ of how she would look in twenty years' time. 8. The agency is more _______ with making arty ads than understanding its clients（客户）. 9. The dead soldier was identified only by his uniform and personal ________ . 10. Food and clothing are the bare _________ of life. 4 beam collision distress explode grace scatter lower signal destruction crash
1. The driver gave a ________ that he was going to turn right. 2. It was reported that 41 people were killed in a plane ________ in the Himalayas last week. 3. The ship's captain radioed that it was in ___________ . 4. The skaters moved over the ice with a smooth, effortless _________ .
5. The bomb was taken away and the soldiers __________ it at a safe distance from the houses. 6. They were on their way to the Shropshire Union Canal when their car was involved in a ____________ with a truck. 7. The Central Bank _______ interest rates by 2 percent. 8. He ________ a cheerful welcome as he opened the door for the distinguished guest. 9. He used to ___________ his toys all over the floor and I had to pick them up. 10. The _________ of the world's forests concerns everyone in some way.
purely pecialty perceive easonably discourage sink dynamics extended unlikely actually
1. The economy in that country ________ deeper and deeper into crisis. 2. My father was a historian and his __________ was the history of Germany. 3. They decided to close the museum _______ and simply because it cost too much to run. 4. The local government has decided on new measures to _________ car use in favour of public transportation. 5. It's pretty __________ that they'll turn up now-it's nearly ten o'clock. 6. The interchange of ideas aids an understanding of group ________ . 7. She says it's a good film and recommends it to all her friends, though she hasn't _______ seen it. 8. Stop shouting and let's discuss this ___________ reasonably. 9. People now __________ that green issues are important to our future. 10. Kathy and Eric run this small hotel as an " ___________- home", which should give you a good idea of the atmosphere of warmth and hospitality there.
perfection storage clap observe exclusive
1. The audience ____________ enthusiastically at the end of the play. 2. Torrence expects to __________- her title successfully in the next Olympics. 3. Would you _____________ your job if you inherited lots of money from your parents? 4. Jack has spent years in the development and ___________ of his wine-making techniques. 5. As an advanced journalist, she has __________ celebrities and political leaders on her radio program for over 25 years. 6. According to a __________ of 1000 city residents,garbage collection is the city service people like most. 7. The reporter managed to get a(n) ___________ interview with the Prime Minister. 8. We've had to build some cupboards to give us more ____________ space. 9. "I've always found German cars very reliable," he ___________ . 10. A team of sports journalists was sent to Germany to ___________ the 2006 World Cup. 7 election pillar gross surgery reconstruction
1. You have to be a born __________ to be able to do this hard job and not despair. 2. Economic ________ in the country must begin with the recovering of agricultural production. 3. Her speech failed to ________ her colleagues into supporting the plan. 4. Jack never allowed himself to be bullied into doing anything that went against his ________ . 5. I felt disgusted and wandered how I could have ever been so _______ . 6. The director insisted that the conditions of the contract must be _______ exactly. 7. Local government __________ will take place in May next year. 8. The doctor who performed the __________ gave Aikman an 85% chance of full recovery by
September. 9. Mother was a ________ of strength to us when our situation seemed hopeless. 10. The students complained about the___________ rules and regulations at the school. 8 threat vitally continual update potential distribution infect urban adequate document
1. The reason I didn't do well in my exams was that I just didn't have __________ time to prepare. 2. It is __________ important that we get extra funding for the project. 3. Ms. Robbins was caught delivering a copy of a confidential ( 机密 的 ) __________ to a newspaper reporter. 4. The quick ____________ of the virus caused great damage to the network system across the country. 5. Traffic noise, pollution, huge concrete buildings - how can people survive in a(n) _________ area! 6. The firm has identified 60 _________ customers at home and abroad. 7. I've had __________ problems with this car ever since I bought it! 8. A computer virus may hide in a computer's memory, calling up and __________ each of the machine's data files in turn. 9. He says he'll stop supplies getting in, but it's just an empty _________ because there are many other accesses suppliers. 10. A(n) __________ version of the software will be available within six months.